Sat, 04 Nov|
Parel Vallei High School
Enneagram vir Ouers | for Parents
Die Enneagram dien as bloudruk wat die dieptes van jou hart en motiewe onthul en bemagtig jou om jou ouerskapbenadering te identifiseer en aan te pas. The Enneagram serves as blueprint, unveiling the depths of you heart and motives, empowering you to recognize and fine-tune your parenting approach.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2023, 08:00 – 17:30 GMT+2
Parel Vallei High School, Parel Valley Rd, Parel Vallei, Cape Town, 7130, South Africa
About the event
The Enneagram for parents is designed in such a way that the knowledge and insights it offers can easily be applied in any household. The facilitator, Lukas de Beer, has been a professional life coach for more than 12 years (MPhil Management Coaching, USB) and has been working with the Enneagram as his preferred system for sustained transformation in individuals and organizations for over 8 years.
He presents this course in a narrative way which is informal, interactive and conversational.
There are 9 types of people, or parents, if you will:
- The (highly) Perfectionist Parent
- The (over) Nurturing Parent
- The (super) Achieving Parent
- The (dramatically) Emotional Parent
- The (logical) Observer Parent
- The (frantically) Anxious Parent
- The (über) Enthusiastic Parent
- The (controlling) Confrontational Parent
- The (laid back) Everything-is-Okay Parent
Spot yourself yet?
In this course you will learn:
- What the Enneagram is and how it can be applied in parenting on a daily basis.
- What the three centers of intelligence are and how they influence your parenting.
- What the nine types of personas in the Enneagram are and what your type is.
- What your specific defense mechanism is and how it colors your perspective.
- What you unconsciously but consistently focus on.
- How your Enneagram type influences your family.
- What you can do to establish a new culture in your home.
- How to replace judgment towards your child with understanding, criticism with support, and disappointment with appreciation.
- Practical ways to identify your unconscious ego patterns and learn healthier ones instead.
- What your child's Enneagram type is and how it can deepen your communication and strengthen your relationship.
People don't see things as they ARE. They see things as THEY are.
Arrival at Parel Vallei
Introduction to the Enneagram
Enneagram for Parents
This ticket is for one person only. It includes tea and coffee, snacks, lunch and all material.ZAR 995.00Sale ended